I don't know about you, but every year I am always stumped as to what to get for the men in my family and my life. I tend to err on the practical side, staying far away from useless gifts, but trying to keep it special at the time same time. It's a challenge. So I made this list of items (couple of which I've purchased) and hope it helps you as well.
- This shaving set has been on my radar for quite some time. It's inexpensive and has rave reviews.
- Your man might be Irish, but he still needs help learning about his favorite drink. In that case, this book might help.
- "Luke, I am your father!" - who doesn't like a good Star Wars memorabilia? May the force be with you as your cutting up your veggies on this Millennium Falcon.
- My man has been trying to steal my headphones every time we've gone to the gym together. Nuh-uh honey, here are your own bluetooth ones.
- For the perpetual adventurer in your life who needs a bit of help in the fashion department, this Hershel Supply Co. toiletries bag will help.
- If you want to go all out, these leather beauties are on my radar.
- A bottle of good whiskey goes a long way.
- You gotta put the aforementioned whiskey glass on something, right? Because you know, you're not a bad guest. And these bar napkins will fuel your owl obsession. No, I don't mean me :-)
- Everlane has such amazing stuff but anytime I want to get something for myself, it's always sold out. I saw this awesome backpack, but I might just get this one for myself. Ooopsy