Buying for women in your life is just so SO much easier than buying for men. I always have countless options for different people and I know they'll love it. I hope you'll gather some inspiration from this board. So here's my list:
- Tea and Honey is like PB & J. Bee raw has these artisanal goodies that I'd want to try.
- You got your tea, what about a silly mug? For all those mornings after, I present to you - The Hangover Mug.
- Let your freak flag fly with this Cat Lady pouch for all those treats you're going to give out.
- My mom always said that a book is a gift that keeps on giving. For all those crafty people in your life, A Beautiful Handmade Home has a ton of projects.
- Change can be a terrifying thing, but change is good tray will remind you that it's not :-)
- I've always wanted a champagne or an ice bucket. Kate Spade has this adorable one I know your Blair Waldorf wannabes.
- I've been meaning to get my Eternally Nomadic cards, this site offers some customizable options.
- For the beauty obsessed in your life, Jin Soon's polishes always do the trick.
- Anytime I wear this sweatshirt, I get compliments and giggles. I mean who doesn't want to see my kitties?