It's that time of the year again that I like to Alcoholidays. When your weird uncle comes over and your mother gets drunk. Ahh.. family time. Regardless, gotta feel thankful for something right? Here's a low key DIY that'll get everyone in the mood.
- Pouncer brush
- Stencil or make your own, which is what I did
- Painter's tape
What you do:
- Cut your burlap. I had an old banner that I used as a guide with kitten teeth marks, thanks to Shiva. I also liked the raw edges, so I kind of left them as is.
- Cut your letters. I didn't have a stencil, so I just printed it on regular paper and cut it out.
- Tape the letters with painter's tape onto burlap.
- Pounce, pounce, pounce with that brush. Be careful not to get paint under that stencil!
- Reveal those letters, let dry
- Once the paint is dry, string your string. I used hemp string that I had around for more "rustic" look because I'm bougie AF
- Hang and admire :-)